Ingolstadt, 30.08.2018 Due to a legal requirement, all doctors in Germany are obliged to link their practice to the telematics infrastructure (TI). Prerequisite for the connection to the TI is the use of so-called connectors. Such a connector offers recently to the telecom. During a joint press conference by Telekom, the Ingolstadt practice association and Bayerischer TelemedAllianz (BTA), the use of the connector in the current practice was presented today.
News aus der Telemedizin
- Opening of the Health Center 4.0 29. October 2018
- BTA at SZ Congress: Digital health – Gesundheit neu denken 28. September 2018
- Am Montag kommt der erste Telekom-Konnektor auf den Markt 31. August 2018
- Further step towards the establishment of the telematics infrastructure 30. August 2018
- 6. Bayerischer Tag der Telemedizin: Start-up Pitch 13. August 2018